What is included in your cosmetic surgery cost
Cosmetic surgery provided by Beauty in Prague offers a comprehensive and unique service. We can offer you a tailor made and affordable cosmetic surgery package.
Hundreds of satisfied clients choose our services and are happy with the results. Beauty in Prague offers cosmetic surgery procedures of high quality with the best Prague Plastic Surgeons, who ensure a personal, friendly approach to clients and individual post-operative aftercare.
Cosmetic surgery prices include:
- Consultation with our Prague Plastic Surgeons
- Full examination by or General Practitioner and pre-operative tests
- Cosmetic surgery procedure
- General and/or local anesthetic, all medication and painkillers
- 1–4 Nights* stay at the Beauty in Prague Clinic
- Post-operative aftercare, check-ups and stitch removal
- Support garment worn after your surgery
- Internal transfers between your accomodation and the clinic for your pre-operative tests, surgery and check-ups
- 24/7 support line
- Free shopping assistance once you are discharged from the clinic
What you will need to pay for on top of your surgery price:
- Accommodation is not included in your cosmetic surgery package. We have a selection of hotels and apartments to suit every need and budget. The price is usually £30 per person or £45 based on 2 people sharing.
- Airport transfer £20 each way (you will be picked up by our driver and taken to your accommodation).
- The flights – starting from as little as £50 for a return flight.
- If you are having Breast Surgery, then you will need to pay for a Mammography as a precautionary check before your surgery.
- If you smoke, are being treated for Asthma or are older than 45 years of age, our GP might suggest a standard X-ray of the heart and lungs. This will cost an additional £30.
For more information, please call 0800 023 2592 or apply for our free email consultation by filling in the Medical Questionnaire and sending us the photos: http://www.beautyinprague.com/…estionnaire/
*(if the surgery is performed under general anesthetic)