Face Lift Surgery at Beauty in Prague
A Face Lift is the best way to treat facial wrinkles and sagging caused by aging.
A Face Lift removes excess skin, tightens underlying tissues and muscle and re-positions the skin on the face. It can correct mid-face sagging, jowls and a double chin. Every year, thousands of people undergo successful Face Lift Surgery and are pleased with the results.
When is the best time to consider a Face Lift?
- If you feel that your face does not reflect your youthful spirit and energy level
- If you determine that your facial sagging and excess skin is a social or career obstacle
- If you show signs of facial aging but still have some skin elasticity
- One day you look in the mirror and realise that time, gravity, sun exposure and heredity have taken a toll and you simply do not look like yourself any more.
Pros of having Face Lift Surgery
- A Face Lift can improve many areas of the face in one surgery
- Can last for ten years or more and can make you appear ten to fifteen years younger
- Can re-contour the neck and jawline better than all other techniques
Cons of having Face Lift Surgery
- A Face Lift will not create a ‘new’ you, just a younger version of yourself, having realistic expectations of results is a big part of surgery
- There will be some downtime associated with this procedure, you need to allow enough time to recover
- Depending on your age and skin type, you may want a secondary procedure later on.
These are the top three pros and cons to consider when considering Face Lift Surgery.
Am I a good candidate for Face Lift?
The following are some common facial characteristics that make you an appropriate candidate for a Face Lift:
- Sagging skin in your mid-face and/or jawline
- Deep creases extending from your nose to the corners of your mouth
- Lines extending from each corner of your mouth down your chin
- Facial fat that has fallen or is displaced
- Sagging and loss of muscle tone in the lower face, resulting in jowls
- A double chin, resulting from loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw
- Creased and sagging skin in your neck
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
For more information, please call 0800 023 2592 or apply for our free email consultation by filling in the Medical Questionnaire and sending us the photos: http://www.beautyinprague.com/…estionnaire/