Having Cosmetic Surgery is a Big Decision
Having cosmetic surgery, such as Breast Augmentation or Rhinoplasty, is a big decision, so you should think carefully about why you want it. Here at Beauty in Prague we want you to be fully informed about any decision you make.
Along with a free consultation and unlimited opportunities to ask questions, we have put this article together with questions that you should ask yourself before you make any decision to have surgery.
Questions to ask yourself:
– How long have I thought about this surgery?
– Did anything specific set off this desire?
– What is my current life situation?
– Why am I thinking about surgery now?
– Are there other ways I can achieve the results I want?
Other questions you may want to ask yourself:
– Am I expecting the surgery to change my life as well as my appearance?
– Am I considering cosmetic surgery for myself or to please someone else?
– Am I expecting the surgery to improve my relationship?
– Am I expecting surgery to improve my social skills or job prospects?
– Can surgery really give me the look I want?
Remember, Surgery can enhance your appearance and your self-confidence, but it won’t necessarily change your looks to match your ideal, or cause other people to treat you differently. Before you decide to have surgery, think carefully about your expectations and discuss them with your Prague plastic surgeon.
For more information, please call 0800 023 2592 or apply for our free email consultation by filling in the Medical Questionnaire and sending us the photos: http://www.beautyinprague.com/…estionnaire/