Good candidate for cosmetic surgery
Good candidate for cosmetic surgery is a man or a woman who maintain a healthy lifestyle and understand limitations and risks of cosmetic surgery.
Am I a good candidate for cosmetic surgery?
- You are close to your ideal weight
- You maintain a healthy lifestyle
- You get regular exercise
- You drink less than five ounces of alcohol a week and limit caffeine intake
- You are a non-smoker
- You are emotionally stable
- You accept the disadvantages of cosmetic surgery – discomfort, inconvenience, and medical risk
Poor candidate for cosmetic surgery
You might be a poor candidate for cosmetic surgery if you suffer from the following health conditions:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- a bleeding disorder
It’s important to understand that cosmetic surgery can enhance your appearance and self confidence, but it won’t necessarily change your looks to match your ideal or cause other people to treat you differently.
The suitability for cosmetic surgery is assessed by our Prague plastic surgeons according to your Medical Questionnaire and also during your pre-opertive tests with our GP.