Full Tummy Tuck or Mini Tummy Tuck
Full Tummy Tuck or Mini Tummy Tuck? If you are considering Tummy Tuck surgery abroad you probably wonder which type of the surgery would be more effective for you.
There are several items to think about when trying to decide about having abdominoplasty done. The correct method to decide if this type of surgery is best for your particular needs or desires is to apply for free tummy tuck surgery consultation with one of our Prague plastic surgeons via email.
Full Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Tummy Tuck is a cosmetic surgery procedure primarily for women who have been pregnant or women and men who lost a significant amount of weight. During tummy tuck surgery plastic surgeon removes excess skin and fat from the mid and lower abdomen.
- The best candidates for Full Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) are men or women who are in relatively good shape but are bothered by a large fat deposit or loose abdominal skin that won’t respond to diet or exercise. The tummy tuck surgery is particularly helpful to women who, through multiple pregnancies, have stretched their abdominal muscles and skin beyond the point where they can return to normal.
Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Mini Tummy Tuck is a surgical procedure which is effective for men or women whose conditions are not severe enough for full abdominoplasty. A mini-tummy tuck can improve the appearance of excess fat and loose, stretched out skin in the lower abdominal area.
- Mini Tummy Tuck surgery include removing excess skin and fat from around the waist and removes excess skin to leave a flatter, lower body profile and younger-looking abdomen. This is similar to a full abdominoplasty but the navel does not need re-positioning.
- Mini Tummy Tuck is best suited for women who don’t have stretch marks or saggy skin but have a pouch below the belly button. It can be done through an incision in the belly button, or through a C section scar if the patient wants a little excess skin taken off.