Homepage » Cosmetic Surgery Forum » Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction) » gynecomastia

gynecomastia

New message

VIKRANT SINGH, IP: 202.177.184.145 | 24.9.2010 21:32:30

i'm suffering like gynecomastia.So plz advice me how much expent mony for this surgery..So pls advice…Thanks

Robert, IP: 78.151.134.4 | 27.9.2010 14:39:36

I was apprehensive and scared that the treatment for gynecomastia would not work or that it would look worse than it was before.

I chose to have my cosmetic surgery abroad because I have no faith in the British health service. Gynecomastia treatment with Beauty in Prague was painless and I had discomfort for one night only. After this I could walk around without any pain.

I would recommend this type of cosmetic surgery to everyone who suffers from enlarged male breasts. I had tried all sorts of diets and gym membership. I could see that gynecomastia cosmetic surgery has improved my condition within a few days. I had a relaxing week in Prague, with excellent cosmetic surgery treatment and post-operative aftercare

Daniil, IP: 77.233.193.30 | 5.5.2017 22:43:00

<a href=„https:/­/gynecomastia­pro.com/gyneco­mastia-treatment-without-surgery/“>here</a> is the main exercises that helped me:
chest press
cable crossovers
Incline flys
bench dumbbell press
push ups
diamond push ups

And dont forget about cardio

New post

• Your name, comments and control equation are required fields
  • E-mail is concealed from spam robots

No advertising. Do not use the Site to sell or market your products nor services to others and do not post a URL!

Your details
Your name:*
E-mail:
* (Anti-Spam question)
Alert me to any new posts on this debate
Your comments

:-) :-( ;-) :-D 8-O 8-) :-? :-x :-P :-| You have 1000 characters left.