Homepage » Cosmetic Surgery Forum » Eyelid Surgery » eye lift surgery

eye lift surgery

New message

MRS MAUREEN HALL, IP: 92.2.194.108 | 27.11.2009 15:39:29

please can you email me the detiails regarding eyelife surgery

thanks very much

maureen

Sue, IP: 81.6.233.37 | 7.12.2009 19:45:49

I am considering having the bags under my eyes done, has anyone had this and how long do I need to stay in Prague?

Beauty in Prague | 9.12.2009 18:02:44

Dear Maureen and Sue,

Thank you for your interest in our affordable cosmetic surgery abroad.

Our Prague plastic surgeons are very experienced and qualified, so cosmetic surgery with us is safe and we have hundreds of happy patients from the UK, Ireland and Western Europe.

Beauty in Prague offers you a FREE e-mail consultation with one of our facial plastic surgeons before travelling to Prague. If you are interested please fill in the Medical Questionnaire and send us the some photos of the areas to be treated.

The cost for Upper or Lower Eyelid surgery is 969 GBP. The cost for both -Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery is 1,539 GBP.

The cost of the eyelid surgery includes:

• Full Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon
  • The Surgery
  • All Medication
  • All Post-Operative Treatments
  • Dressings & Surgical Wear
  • Stitches Removal
  • Transfer between your recovery apartment and the clinic.

The advised stay in Prague is 7 days – on the 7th day the your plastic surgeon will remove the stitches.

I will also email you more information.

We are looking forward to receiving your Medical questionnaire and photos, so we are able to provide you with detailed information.

Have a great day,

Tamara, Beauty in Prague

Shani, IP: 121.15.4.10 | 14.11.2011 09:47:07

Hi there,
what do I need to be careful about after the lower eyelid surgery?

I am scared that I might ruin it with some little things?

When can I wash my hair, or face? Can I see afterwards, or is my eye tearing? Will my eyes be dry after this? Can I go for massages or lymphatic treatments? Can I sleep laying on a side? Do I need to tape it over night?

Can you see it, while they are cutting it and stitching it?

When can I go back for sports such as running or swiming? When can I use Mascara again or eyecram…?

Questions over Questions?

What does the eye look like after 2 years, or 5 or 10 years?? Do I start getting more wrinkles because the fat is not upholstering it anymore..?

Please give me some answers to my maybe naive questions.

Thanks and have a nice day…

Shani

Pauline O'Neill, IP: 86.178.138.172 | 18.9.2012 10:36:48

I am interested in an upper eye lift

Beauty in Prague | 25.9.2012 13:35:43

Dear Pauline,

Thank you for your interest in our affordable cosmetic surgery abroad.

Beauty in Prague offers you a FREE e-mail consultation with one of our plastic surgeons before traveling to Prague. If you are interested please fill in the Medical Questionnaire and send us the some photos of the areas to be treated.

The cost for Upper or Lower Eyelid surgery is 969 GBP. The cost for both -Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery is 1,539 GBP.

The cost of the eyelid surgery includes:

Full Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon The Surgery All Medication All Post-Operative Treatments Dressings & Surgical Wear Stitches Removal Transfer between your recovery apartment and the clinic.

The advised stay in Prague is 7 days – on the 7th day the your plastic surgeon will remove the stitches.

We are looking forward to receiving your Medical questionnaire and photos, so we are able to provide you with detailed information.

Have a great day, Lucia, Beauty in Prague

• Beauty in Prague – Cosmetic Surgery

Alice Jolly, IP: 150.129.177.217 | 12.4.2017 12:59:29

Eyelid surgery is the most commonly topic that can be found after every minute. However, there are several questions connected to this topic and those who have questions in their mind, also look for their answers as well. So, you can find eyelids questions along with the answer here so that you can make all the questions answerable.
http://ask.ey­elidslift.com

Silvesta Disuza, IP: 202.142.81.10 | 13.6.2017 12:04:53

If you want to lift your eyelids then you can try eyelid surgery. In some case, ptosis surgery is recommended when you need to correct droopy eyelids. This surgery procedure is very easy and one can easily able to fix droopy eyelids with the help of this surgery. I have collected some of the information related to ptosis surgery from
http://droopin­geyelidguide.do­odlekit.com
You can also try to collect some information regarding this eyelid surgery with this link.

New post

• Your name, comments and control equation are required fields
  • E-mail is concealed from spam robots

No advertising. Do not use the Site to sell or market your products nor services to others and do not post a URL!

Your details
Your name:*
E-mail:
* (Anti-Spam question)
Alert me to any new posts on this debate
Your comments

:-) :-( ;-) :-D 8-O 8-) :-? :-x :-P :-| You have 1000 characters left.