Breast Enlargement Surgery abroad in Prague – information
Breast enlargement abroad – Breast Enlargement free consultation – Breast enlargement before after pictures (photos) – Breast enlargement reviews – Breast Enlargement costs and prices – Breast Enlargement Clinic – Breast Enlargement Surgeons – Cosmetic Surgery
Price for Breast Enlargement – Breast Augmentation with Silicon Implants:
- Breast Enlargement with Silicon Implants £2,289
Free consultation for Breast Enlargement abroad
Apply for our free email consultation now:
- Fill in our Medical Questionnaire online
- send us some photos of the areas to be treated and within a few days you will receive reply from our Prague plastic surgeons.
Breast Enlargement Abroad
Overnight stay at the clinic is required – 1–2 nights, which is already included in the price of your cosmetic surgery package. After the surgery the client is taken every 2–3 days for a free check up to the clinic. Minimum stay in Prague is 7 days after surgery (1 night at the clinic + additional 6 nights in one of our recovery apartments). Our Prague plastic surgeons can use dissolving stitches, which do not need to be removed.
£200 Christmas Breast Implant Voucher
We are very happy to announce that due to our successful co-operation with the German producer of breast implants, Polytech, we have
- a special Christmas voucher of £200 for you.
BOOB JOB AND RHINOPLASTY REVIEW – KATE, UK
Katy from the UK – Breast Uplift with Augmentation (Implants)
Breast Uplift with Implants and Liposuction – Jacqui, UK
Lynn from the UK – Breast Augmentation with Uplift
Andrena from Ireland – Breast Reduction and Uplift – testimonial
Discuss breast enlargement – breast augmentation with implants abroad
- Discuss, share your experience or learn more in our Breast Enlargement – Breast Augmentation forum
Breast Enlargement abroad with Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation – General information
Breast Enlargement/Augmentation with implants is advised for women whose breasts have not developed as much as they wished. It is possible to perform the breast augmentation surgery on women of 18 years old and older. The breasts are enlarged by surgical procedure using saline or silicon implants. Breast Enlargement surgery is performed under general anaesthetic and it takes 2–3 hours. For clients with some amounts of sagginess our Prague plastic surgeons can also advise breast enlargement in a combination with Breast Uplift.
Additional Information about Breast Enlargement/Breast Augmentation abroad:
- Are you considering Breast Enlargement/Breast Augmentation?
- Am I the right candidate for Breast Enlargement?
- How should I prepare for Breast Enlargement abroad?
- What are the types of Breast Implants?
- What incisions can be made for Breast Enlargement?
- What are the types of breast implant’s placement?
- What types of the stitches are used for Breast Enlargement?
- Are your plastic surgeons using accredited breast implants?
- What is happening during Breast Enlargement surgery?
- What is post-operational course after Breast Enlargement?
- How will I feel after the Breast Augmentation surgery?
- Are there any Possible Risks and Complications after Breast Enlargement surgery?
- What shall I bring with me to Prague?
If you are considering a Breast Enlargement/Augmentation
Breast augmentation, technically known as augmentation mammaplasty, is a cosmetic surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman's breasts for a number of reasons, to enhance the body contour of a woman who, for personal reasons, feels her breast size is too small, to correct a reduction in breast volume after pregnancy, to balance a difference in breast size or as a reconstructive technique following breast surgery.
By inserting an implant behind each breast, plastic surgeons are able to increase a woman's bust line by one or more bra cup sizes.
The Best Candidates for Breast Enlargement/Augmentation
Breast enlargement can enhance your appearance and your self-confidence, but it won't necessarily change your looks to match your ideal, or cause other people treat you differently. Before you decide to have cosmetic surgery, think carefully about your expectations.
The best candidates for breast enlargement are women who are looking for improvement, not perfection, in the way they look. If you're physically healthy and realistic in your expectations, you may be a good candidate for this cosmetic surgery.
Preparation for Breast Enlargement/Augmentation
Pharmaceuticals containing acetylsalicylic acid (Acylpirin, Aspirin, and Anopyrin etc.) should not be used for 3 weeks before the Breast Enlargment cosmetic surgery, as they decrease clotting time of blood. In case you are a smoker you are advised to stop smoking or at least to cut down on cigarettes. Smoking slows down recovery process and it can also increase a risk or complications.
Type of Breast Implants
- Saline implants – our Prague plastic surgeons do not use this type of implants. These implants are about half as expensive as silicone gel implants, but they feel less soft and natural then silicone gel implants.
- Silicone gel implants – the best quality of implants available in the world right now. These implants have a shell made of several layers of silicone rubber. The silicon used in gel implants is semi-solid (non-runny and less likely to migrate). Our Prague plastic surgeons use McGhan and Eurosilicons silicon gel breast implants.
Type of the incision made by our Prague plastic surgeons
- Periareolar – the incision is made around the bottom or the inner half of the edge of the areola (the dark circular area surrounding the nipple). Damaged ducts will not be available for breastfeeding, but because the area damaged is small, you will still be able to breastfeed. These scars are usually thin because the areola skin heals better than the surrounding breast skin.
- Inframammary – this incision is made in the crease below the breast. The scars may end up a little wider than those from periareolar incisions, but the dissection for the augmentation does not go through the breast tissue at all.
- Transaxillary – the incision is made in the underarm. Breast asymmetry after surgery with this incision is more common. Our surgeons do not perform this incision.
Type of breast implant’s placement
- Submuscular augmentation – this placement gives you the best chance of having soft breasts with good shape in case your breasts have normal shape, the same size and are not saggy. With this incision no breast ducts are ever cut and the breast tissue itself is never damaged.
- Subglandular augmentation – this placement is advised for clients, whose breasts are slightly saggy. This might be the best for these clients to achieve the natural shape because the implants can be placed slightly lower, thereby centering the implants behind the nipple. In general clients experience less post-operative pain if the breast implant is placed on the top of the muscles.
Type of the stitches for Breast Enlargement/Augmentation:
- dissolving – do not need to be removed
- classical – need to be removed in 16–18 days after the breast enlargment cosmetic surgery
Accredited breast implants
Our Prague plastic surgeons use only accredited breast implants of the highest quality:
- McGhan – round or anatomical silicon breast implants made in USA
- Eurosilicons – round or anatomical silicon breast implants made in France
Breast Enlargement/Augmentation Surgery
Breast enlargement is a simple cosmetic surgery procedure, whereby a small incision is made, through which the breast implant will be inserted and positioned. Three kinds of incision can be made: periareolar, surrounding the areola, axillar, at underarm level or under the breast. In all cases, the incision is very small, so that the resulting scar is almost invisible.
The plastic surgeon creates a cavity where the breast implants will be placed, either directly under the mammary tissue or under the pectoral muscle. The surgery is performed under general anaesthetic and it takes 1–2 hours.
Post-operational Course – Breast Enlargement/Augmentation
If a drain is introduced during the operation, it is removed within 24 hours. After the surgery the incisions will be covered with light dressings and you will be placed in a special surgical supportive bra, which is already included in the price of your cosmetic surgery. This bra should be worn at all times (even at night) for 14 days to 3 weeks.
It is not possible to sleep on the abdomen for a period of 5 weeks. Within a few days you can shower. When you are released from the clinic you are given the instructions from your Prague plastic surgeon how to exchange the dressings. Every 2–3 days we will take you for a free check up to the clinic, so your plastic surgeon can keep an eye on your recovery.
You will be able to resume everyday activities after a few days, but must avoid lifting objects over the head or making fast movements during the first 4–6 weeks. If you have small children who require a lot of lifting, you need a plan for additional help during the initial recovery period.
The individual post-operative process is very important and you can participate on that by following the instructions given by your Prague plastic surgeon and a healthy diet.
How will I feel after Breast Enlargement/Augmentation surgery?
After Breast Augmentation surgery you will probably feel tired, sleepy and suffer from pain particularly during the first three days after surgery. Your Prague plastic surgeon will also prescribe antibiotics as a prevention of any potential infection and also tablets for reducing the swelling.
You might also feel unhappy after a few days. This is normal and is caused due to the stress, general anaesthetic, lack of patience with the healing problems, more pain than you expected or the fact that because you underwent breast enlargement surgery abroad you miss your home and family.
Some clients suffer from constipation. We advise you to bring some gentle medication or you can buy it in Prague.
Is the Breast Enlargement/Augmentation recovery painful?
According to our client’s experience they do feel some pain after Breast Enlargment surgery, especially during the first days. However, when you will be leaving the clinic you will be prescribe painkillers by your Prague plastic surgeon. You might also feel discomfort, swelling, heaviness, and numbness in the areas where surgery was performed.
Possible Risks and Complications – Breast Enlargement/Augmentation
The specific risks and the suitability of Breast Enlargement for a given individual can be determined only at the time of consultation. The most significant risk that occurs in 5% of cases is the capsular contracture, a condition that causes the naturally forming scar tissue around a breast implant to contract, occurs in a very small number of clients and can make the breast feel firmer than normal. While this condition can be addressed surgically, correction is not always permanent.
Please bear in mind that all surgical procedures have some degree of risk. Minor complications that do not affect the outcome occur occasionally. Major complications are rare.
What shall I bring with me to Prague?
- We strongly recommend bringing with you only sweaters with zipping or buttons, so you do not have to lift your arms over the head after Breast Augmentation surgery.
Breast Enlargement with Implants Before and After Photos
Pricelist - Breast Enlargement (Breast Augmentation) with Implants
|Breast Enlargement with round silicone implants (Eurosilicone, Polytech)||2,289 GBP / 2,809 EUR|
|Breast Enlargement with round silicone implants (McGhan/Natrelle)||2,649 GBP / 3,249 EUR|
|Breast Enlargement with Tear-drop silicone implants (McGhan/Natrelle)||3,319 GBP / 4,079 EUR|
|Breast Enlargement with Tear-drop silicone implants (Eurosilicone, Polytech)||2,889 GBP / 3,549 EUR|
|Breast Augmentation + Uplift with silicone implants Eurosilicone or Polytech||2,889 GBP / 3,549 EUR|
|Breast Augmentation + Uplift with McGhan/Natrelle Implants||3,319 GBP / 4,079 EUR|
Complete the enquiry form to request a free no obligation consultation.
Firstly we will send an automated reply to you by e-mail which will give an overview of the chosen cosmetic surgery procedure with a link to an online Medical Questionnaire. Alternatively you can complete a Medical Questionnaire now.
Should you be interested in more than one procedure please use the 'Message' box or detail the procedures in the questionnaire.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
If you have further questions please contact us or call our team on Free UK line: 0800 023 2592.