Homepage » Cosmetic Surgery Forum » Otoplasty Surgery - Ear Pinning » Otoplasty Surgery

Otoplasty Surgery

New message

Kyle, IP: 80.254.146.4 | 14.3.2011 15:16:20

Hi,

I am looking to have Otoplasty surgery (ear pinning) and would like to ask a few questions about this.

Firstly, after filling out the medical questionaire and send through the photos etc for the free consultation….how long does it usually take before you hear back about the consultation and how you can proceed with things?

Also, has anyone had surgery with beauty in prague and is it a safe option and can they tell me about there experience?

Also can anyone tell about the recovery period? does the swelling last for long?

what is the best payment method? are you always best to pay with cash or credit card? Im unsure as obviously there would be an exchange rate?

I have heard that most cosmetic surgery clinics offer you a guarantee sort of thing that should you not be happy with the results or its not to your liking then they will do the surgery again to correct it for free for up to 3 years after the previous. Does beauty in prague offer anything like this?

Any advice would be helpful please.

Kind Regards

Kyle :-D

BEAUTY IN PRAGUE, IP: 194.228.32.121 | 18.3.2013 20:48:39

Dear Kyle,

thank you for your questions.
Firstly, after we receive the photos and the Medical Questinnaire, we will respond within 24–48 hours with your cosmetic surgery package with information from the surgeon.

Beauty in Prague will get back to you after first months and you will be asked about your healing process so your surgeon can have all information about your recovery process. If you are not happy or there is some problem, you will be asked to send the photos. In case the surgery could have been done better to suit your needs we will book your corrective surgery free of charge.

Best Regards,

Mariana
Beauty in Prague

Meline Farmer, IP: 31.134.120.108 | 28.4.2018 20:14:26

When I decided on otoplasty, immediately de went to the agency for the selection of surgeons. The manager picked up a surgeon for otoplasty. I went to the surgeon, he examined and looked at my medical history and set the date for the operation. On the appointed day, the operation took an hour and a half. However, a week later, I began to feel pain. Appeals to the surgeon did not give anything.

Meline Farmer, IP: 31.134.120.108 | 28.4.2018 20:26:42

When I decided on otoplasty, immediately de went to the agency for the selection of surgeons „Beauty Brokers Inc“. The manager picked up a surgeon for otoplasty. I went to the surgeon, he examined and looked at my medical history and set the date for the operation. On the appointed day, the operation took an hour and a half. However, a week later, I began to feel pain. Appeals to the surgeon did not give anything. Not recommend „Beauty Brokers Inc“ and personally manager Melinda Farina.

Emily Grant, IP: 82.199.200.67 | 30.4.2018 09:29:37

Hi! I have also had experience with the company Beauty Brokers Inc. It's company that can't be trusted. I consulted and scheduled surgery, at first glance, done well. But after some time began postoperative side effects. I had to see another doctor. :-(

New post

• Your name, comments and control equation are required fields
  • E-mail is concealed from spam robots

No advertising. Do not use the Site to sell or market your products nor services to others and do not post a URL!

Your details
Your name:*
E-mail:
* (Anti-Spam question)
Alert me to any new posts on this debate
Your comments

:-) :-( ;-) :-D 8-O 8-) :-? :-x :-P :-| You have 1000 characters left.