Homepage » Cosmetic Surgery Forum » Lip Augmentation and Lip Enhancement Cosmetic Surgery » lip augmentation

lip augmentation

New message

victoria555, IP: 46.181.233.14 | 23.3.2018 15:28:28

For a long time I wanted to enlarge my lips. Since I have small lips since birth, I wanted to increase them a little bit. I read a lot of different reviews on many forums, but I ran into only not very good reviews. Many did not like the results they had. I really wanted to find a good doctor who will do everything impeccably. And recently I was lucky, I met with Simon Ourian. He's just an amazing doctor, he did his job flawlessly, without mistakes or flaws. I really like my new lips, everything is straight as I wanted, I got what I wanted. Many thanks to the wonderful doctor Simon Ourian, for his excellent work.

Olivia Davies, IP: 192.162.242.159 | 27.4.2018 12:37:52

Hello! I want to share my experience lip augmentation surgery. I too long time wanted to make my lips more classic and sexy. Turned i to consultaton of Beauty Brokers Inc. They advised me the doctor who made me plastic. I trusted this company but in vain. I've had post-op side effects, and I went through a lot of rehabilitation procedures for a long time since this surgery. As it turned out later the company Beauty Brokers Inc promotes those doctors who pay the company kickbacks. After this experience I can not decide what will be right to do or not to do plastic surgery at all. :-|

New post

• Your name, comments and control equation are required fields
  • E-mail is concealed from spam robots

No advertising. Do not use the Site to sell or market your products nor services to others and do not post a URL!

Your details
Your name:*
E-mail:
* (Anti-Spam question)
Alert me to any new posts on this debate
Your comments

:-) :-( ;-) :-D 8-O 8-) :-? :-x :-P :-| You have 1000 characters left.