Homepage » Cosmetic Surgery Forum » Eyelid Surgery » eyelid surgery

eyelid surgery

New message

lynn fishwick, IP: 78.24.11.1 | 25.9.2009 10:19:48

I have just had my eyelid surgery done by beauty in Prague. It is the first thing I have ever had done, I was very nervous . I flew out 20th sept 2009, I was met at the airport and driven to my very comfortable apartment, then picked up taken to the clinic,I met my surgeon who put me at my ease and had my op Monday 21st. The clinic is very clean, the people are very nice speaking perfect english and the surgeon is wonderful. I paid less than half I would have paid in England even with my accomodation and flights.I will definately come back infact I am coming back in March and my friend is coming to get hers done, I would recommend this clinic to anyone, they are very professional . If anyone is thinking of going abroad please do not hesitate to e mail me if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer. My advice just do it .

janet, IP: 92.25.176.64 | 5.9.2011 18:18:34

I am 60 years old I have eye bags upper and lower I want to have it done how much will it cost, how long does it take to recover? If I am going by myself is it scare?

maegan, IP: 115.240.47.204 | 29.12.2012 21:05:49

Hi jenet, Droopy, puffy eyes and eyelids can make people appear tired or older than they are. Cosmetic/recon­structive eyelid surgery, also called blepharoplasty, can restore the skin around the eyes to a natural, youthful appearance and drastically reduce the signs of aging. In some cases, it can even improve vision impaired by sagging lids. Following surgery, side effects such as dry eyes, swelling, bruising, and sensitivity to light may occur, but should fade within 10 days.

Alice Jolly, IP: 150.129.177.217 | 12.4.2017 12:53:21

Eyelid surgery is the most commonly topic that can be found after every minute. However, there are several questions connected to this topic and those who have questions in their mind, also look for their answers as well. So, you can find eyelids questions along with the answer <a href=„http://­ask.eyelidslif­t.com“>here</a> so that you can make all the questions answerable.

Alice Jolly, IP: 150.129.177.217 | 12.4.2017 12:54:32

Eyelid surgery is the most commonly topic that can be found after every minute. However, there are several questions connected to this topic and those who have questions in their mind, also look for their answers as well. So, you can find eyelids questions along with the answer <a href=„http://­ask.eyelidslif­t.com“>here</a> so that you can make all the questions answerable.

New post

• Your name, comments and control equation are required fields
  • E-mail is concealed from spam robots

No advertising. Do not use the Site to sell or market your products nor services to others and do not post a URL!

Your details
Your name:*
E-mail:
* (Anti-Spam question)
Alert me to any new posts on this debate
Your comments

:-) :-( ;-) :-D 8-O 8-) :-? :-x :-P :-| You have 1000 characters left.