Brow Lift and forehead lift abroad in Prague – information
Brow/Forehead Lift abroad – Brow/Forehead Lift free consultation – Brow/Forehead Lift before after pictures (photos) – Brow/Forehead Lift Reviews – Brow/Forehead Lift costs and prices – Brow/Forehead Lift Clinic – Brow/Forehead Lift Surgeons – Cosmetic Surgery
Price for Brow and Forehead Lift Surgery:
- Brow Lift is 1,459 GBP
- Forehead Lift Surgery/Front Lift 2,089 GBP
Free consultation for Brow Lift, Forehead Lift abroad
Apply for our free email consultation now:
- Fill in our Medical Questionnaire online
- send us some photos of the areas to be treated and within a few days you will receive reply from our Prague plastic surgeons.
Brow Lift and forehead lift abroad – in Prague
Overnight stay at the clinic is required – usually 1 night, which is already included in the price of your surgery. After the surgery the client is taken every 2–3 days for a free check up to the clinic. Minimum stay in Prague is 4 days after surgery, recommended 7 days. The plastic surgeon uses classical stitches, which need to be removed in 7–8 days after the surgery.
Forehead and Eyebrow Lift Surgery abroad in Forum
- Discuss, share your experience or learn more in our Forehead and Eyebrow Lift Surgery forum
Brow Lift and forehead lift – General information
Brow lift and forehead lift is advised for women and men, whose eyebrows started to drop, creating a sad look. There are 2 reasons for low brow position: age and genetics. If you have inherited low eyebrows you can seek forehead lift in your 20s or 30s. Brow and forehead lift is performed under general anaesthetic and the surgery takes 60–90 minutes.
Types of Brow Lift/Forehead Lift surgeries
- The Endoscopic Brow Lift – the newest technique available. Plastic surgeon uses an endoscope – special surgical equipment; a tiny television probe. Advantage of this technique is that no scalp tissue is removed; corrugator muscles only partially. Plastic surgeon places only 4 small incisions within the hairline. Disadvantage is that is might raise your hairline by about one-half inch.
- The Coronal Brow Lift – the traditional approach. Plastic surgeon makes an incision across the top of the head from ear to ear. With this technique plastic surgeon removes corrugator muscles (muscles that cause frowning) and excess scalp. Disadvantage of this technique is that the scar is placed across the scalp and is longer than the one after the endoscopic brow lift. There are also more problems with prolonged numbness of the scalp.
Forehead and brow lift and other cosmetic surgery procedures:
Forehead and brow lift is a surgical procedure. Sometimes nonsurgical rejuvenation treatments may help delay the time for with a brow lift is appropriate. However, nonsurgical techniques will not achieve the same results.
- Botox injection – wrinkles outside of your eyes, also called crow’s feet will not be improved by a forehead and brow lift. Crow’s feet are dynamic wrinkles de to repetitive facial expression. With botox injection plastic surgeon or dermatologist can weaken the responsible muscles and eliminate or improve these wrinkles.
- Laser resurfacing – helps you to maximize wrinkle reduction. It can be combined with the forehead and brow lift. Our Prague plastic surgeons use CO2 laser. Laser resurfacing treats layers of damaged skin and smoothes fine wrinkles.
- Upper Eyelid cosmetic surgery – if you have excess upper eyelid skin or eyelid puffiness this will not be affected by a forehead lift. You might be considering upper eyelid cosmetic surgery.
If you are considering a Brow Lifr/Forehead Lift Surgery …
As people age, their sagging forehead positions eyebrows too low and contributes to saggy upper eyelids. Effects of gravity, exposure to the sun and the stresses of daily life can be seen in their faces. What it can do is „set back the clock“ improving the most visible signs of aging by raising the forehead skin to a more normal position.
Forehead lift surgery will improve brow position, lateral hoods, scowl lines, and horizontal forehead wrinkles. It partially also removes the muscles that cause frowning. This way it reduces the client’s ability to frown. A brow and forehead lift can be done alone, or in conjunction with other procedures such as a neck lift, face lift, under chin liposuction, an eyelid surgery, breast surgery or body reshaping.
The best candidates for a Brow Lift/Forehead Lift Surgery
The best candidate for a brow and forehead lift is a man or woman whose eyebrows and forehead have begun to droop, but whose skin still has some elasticity and whose bone structure is strong and well-defined.
A brow and forehead lift can make you look younger and fresher, and it may enhance your self-confidence in the process. But it can't give you a totally different look, nor can it restore the health and vitality of your youth. Before you decide to have cosmetic surgery, think carefully about your expectations and discuss them with plastic surgeon.
Before Brow Lift/Forehead lift – Preparation
You should come to the operation without make-up and with washed hair. Pharmaceuticals containing acetylsalicylic acid (Acylpirin, Aspirin, and Anopyrin etc.) should not be used for 3 weeks before the brow and forehead lift cosmetic surgery, as they decrease clotting time of blood.
In case you are a smoker you are advised to stop smoking or at least to cut down on cigarettes. Smoking slows down recovery process and it can also increase a risk or complications. Smoking significantly reduces your body's superficial circulation and vascularity. This means difficulty in bringing much needed oxygen to your tissues for proper healing.
Brow Lift/Forehead Lift Surgery – Operation
Brow and Forehead Lift surgery is performed in an operating theatre under general (intravenous) anaesthesia. The surgery takes 60–90 minutes. Most frequent technique is endoscopic brow and forehead lift when there are 4 incisions 2 centimetres long placed behind the hairline – on the forehead and temples. In this way, any scarring will be invisible, as it will be “hidden” within the hair.
After making the incisions the surgeon lifts and separates the fat and skin from the underlying muscles. Next the plastic surgeon partially excises the corrugator muscles and pushes the entire scalp to the desired position.
The best result is achieved when brows are elevated to a “natural” level.
After Brow Lift/Forehead Lift – Post-operational Course
During the first few days after the operation, it is necessary to sleep strictly on the back so as to prevent swelling on one side or, as the case may be, larger post-operational bruises. Your hair can be washed gently 5 days after the operation. Contact lenses may be worn in 1 week. Our Prague plastic surgeons use classical stitches, which need to be removed in 7–8 days after the surgery.
The speed of the healing is individual. Swellings and bruises clear up over 10–14 days. After the operation places with decreased sensitivity can temporarily occur on the skin.
Hair should not be too short. After a few days, the bandages are removed, and after two weeks you can go back to their everyday activities. You should avoid prolonged exposure to the sun for at least 2 months after treatment. Final result is seen in 2–4 weeks.
How will I feel after Brow Lift/Forehead Lift surgery?
You will probably feel tired, sleepy and suffer from pain especially in 1–3 days after the surgery. You will be given some painkillers and tablets for reducing the swelling. Your Prague plastic surgeon will also prescribe antibiotics as a prevention of any potential infection.
You might also feel unhappy after a few days. This is normal and is caused due to the stress, general anaesthetic, lack of patience with the healing problems, more pain than you expected or the fact that because you underwent brow and/or forehead lift abroad you miss your home and family.
Some clients suffer of constipation. We advise you to bring some gentle medication or you can buy it in Prague.
Is the Brow Lift/Forehead Lift surgery recovery painful?
According to our client’s experience they did not suffer from a big pain. However, when you will be leaving the clinic you will be prescribe painkillers by the plastic surgeon. You will probably feel discomfort, swelling, heaviness, and numbness in the areas where surgery was performed.
Brow Lift/Forehead lift- Possible Risks and Complications
The specific risks and the suitability of brow and forehead lift for a given individual can be determined only at the time of consultation. All surgical procedures have some degree of risk. Minor complications that do not affect the outcome occur occasionally. Major complications are rare.
What to bring with you to Prague?
- Cotton buds
- Scarf – to cover your forehead, when going out
- Mild Hair Products (children's shampoo, JOHNSON etc.)
- Clothes, which you will not need to pull over your head. The best are cardigans or shirts with buttons or a zip in the front
- Jackets and jumpers with a hood on, so you can put the hood when appearing in public during recovery
Pricelist - Brow Lift (Forehead Lift) Surgery
|Correction of Forehead, Eyebrows and Glabela||2,089 GBP / 2,339 EUR|
|Eyebrow Lift||1,459 GBP / 1,639 EUR|
Complete the enquiry form to request a free no obligation consultation.
Firstly we will send an automated reply to you by e-mail which will give an overview of the chosen cosmetic surgery procedure with a link to an online Medical Questionnaire. Alternatively you can complete a Medical Questionnaire now.
Should you be interested in more than one procedure please use the 'Message' box or detail the procedures in the questionnaire.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
If you have further questions please contact us or call our team on Free UK line: 0800 023 2592.